Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Days in Pictures

Yes I am so ashamed to have ignored the blog like I have. Life interferes and things happen that make me not want to write about (if you know what I mean). But today I am feeling much better and I have some great pictures to share.

First of all, Johnny is ... well what can I say. He is no longer trying to not drink. Though he still tries to hide it, just not as hard now. He is making numerous trips a day. The tension between him and Sissie is continuing to escalate. I just don't know what is going to happen between the two of them. He is now no longer taking his insulin at all and refuses to do any of his stats everyday. His Medicaid was discontinued and now his insulin is an outrageous price and so instead of saving the money for that he is fussing about it and spending on "other" things.

The first two pictures here are of Devan. He and Mimi were decorating for Halloween and this is what they did for the front yard together. Unfortunately Devan is battling with pneumonia this week. Luckily they caught it in time to keep it from getting to bad. He will be going back for X-Rays tomorrow to see how well the medicine is working.





~~~~~~~~~~

This picture is of Devan pretending to have races at the waters edge like the good old days at Daytona.


~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey fell asleep in Poppa's lap and it appears by the look on Angel's face she is not too happy with sharing Johnny with him.


~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out my back door and this is what I see. Should I be concerned? LOL!


~~~~~~~~~~

Mimi and Mikey doing arts and crafts together. Mikey makes a cute little Pilgrim.


~~~~~~~~~~


Mimi and Mikey carved a pumpkin together and Mimi wasn't bashful about letting Mikey jump right in and help. Here he is removing the top after I had cut it out.


~~~~~~~~~~


I just love the look on his face on this one. He looks like he isn't sure whether he is going to get in trouble or not.



~~~~~~~~~~

Here they are digging out all the goody.


~~~~~~~~~~

He says "I can get it, Mimi"



~~~~~~~~~~

This is the final product. They decided to carve a bat. I think they did a real good job.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a nice load of Swamp Cabbage that we were lucky enough to get last week. Boy they sure were good!



~~~~~~~~~~
"Somebody please make Uncle Johnny give me a "Treat"!!



~~~~~~~~~~


"These puppy-dog eyes of mine work every time!"


~~~~~~~~~~

"Singing in the Rain"


~~~~~~~~~~

"Stomping in the Rain"

~~~~~~~~~~

"I need a deeper water hole!"


~~~~~~~~~

I just love this picture, he looks so happy and I love the spike "do"!


~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Mimi! Let's play in the water!"


~~~~~~~~~~

Father and Daughter


~~~~~~~~~~

Loving that water hose


~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll brush your hair Nanny"


~~~~~~~~~~

"Two brushes are better than one"


~~~~~~~~~~

"I even brush my own hair"


~~~~~~~~~~

Multitasking = Jumping on Nanny's bed while eating Italian loaf bread and avoiding going to "night-night"

No comments:

Post a Comment