Boy do I hate being sick. First Devan and Mikey and now Sissie and me. Sissie has been in bed for almost 4 days now and is only beginning to feel a little better. I guess I am getting it now. I had a sore throat the other day and now it seems to be getting worse. I honestly don't know which is worse, a sore throat or a cough. How about neither one. This will definitely keep Mom from coming to Thanksgiving dinner. Her lungs are always so susceptible to any germ that even though we want her to come over, it really is better for her if she doesn't.
Do hope I get to feeling better as I am planning to make the dinner with all the traditional trimmings this year since Sissie is home. I love cooking it but sure don't want to if I feel like this.
Everyone is doing ok other than us two. Frank is working everyday (Joyce, the wreck with the fatality over on 121 just out of Lake Butler was one of the drivers that work out there with Frank. The driver was hurt pretty bad and the pickup driver was killed.)
Frankie and Shelby are doing pretty good. Both still working. She finally felt the baby move the other night. Boy was she excited.
Johnny is Johnny of course. He sits around all morning watching tv and then goes out in the afternoon and messes around with the truck and other things just trying to keep busy.
Other than this, not much else is happening.
Today's Fun are 13 Interesting Facts:
13 Interesting Facts to Share:
13. Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
12. During the great fire of London in 1666, half of London was burnt down but only 6 people were injured.
11. Shakespeare invented the word "assassination" and "bump".
10. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
9. If the population of China walked past you single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
8. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
7. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
6. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
5. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
4. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
3. Eating breakfast cereals like "Fruity Pebbles" and "Cap'n Crunch" will cause your bowel movement to come out green.
2. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop even your heart!
1. The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave it to Beaver".